My client is growing and has an immediate need for a perm Java Software Architect to help them evolve their suite of world-class enterprise management products. You will need to be able to work in the USA without restrictions.
My client is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
This role as a Software Architect would be focusing on our hosted application platforms that support all our back office operations for us and our clients. This position is responsible for collaborating with other architects and technical leads to develop the technical direction for systems across the enterprise as well as responsible for the technical evolution of client’s systems as the company continues to develop new technologies. This individual will also coordinate efforts of Web Development with Development Teams foreign and domestic, and may/will oversee all product development efforts throughout the SDLC for our Mobile Application Suite for Android and IOS. We are looking for someone who is innovative, visionary, and results-oriented and who can take ownership projects and drive them to completion.
- Communicate technical direction and vision to all levels of management and technical staff.
- Perform analyses of requirements to design, document, and communicate technical implementations of those requirements. This design includes the physical environment as well as the software and data architecture as well as may involve modification of existing systems and/or the creation of new systems.
- Collaborate with the technical leads responsible for establishing software development standards that support the technical vision.
- Communicate extensively with members of project teams regarding status, options, and issues related to the technical aspects of systems under development.
- Provide architecture and technical leadership to the development team.
- Serve as technical leader and resource by providing direction and assistance to technical leads and developers for data design, technical design, and development as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Support a variety of other duties including maintenance; troubleshooting; technical design, coding and testing.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Participate in release planning, establishing milestones and driving the delivery of the release as defined in the roadmap
- Bachelors Degree in 4 year program (preferably with a concentration in Computer Science or other technical program)
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Java
- Experience with providing highly available architectures
- Experience with leading development teams
- Experience with project management
- Must have exceptional analytical skills and strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear and organized approach to solving complex problems.
- Must be able to balance hands-on R&D with thought leadership
- Experiences with mobile application development for IOS and Android ( Xamarin, jquery) a plus
- Experience architecting enterprise-class business intelligence solutions in a commercial environment.
- Experience working with distributed teams or 3rd party development partners
- Strong work ethic with ability to succeed in a minimally structured environment.
- Flexible, resourceful, and creative in approach.
This position can pay a base salary up to 160K + or – DOE plus bonus and an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
If interested and more importantly qualified, please send an updated copy of your resume with contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role