My client is growing and has an immediate need for a perm Java Software Architect to help them evolve their suite of world-class enterprise management products. You will need to be able to work in the USA without restrictions.
My client is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
This role as a Software Architect would be focusing on our hosted application platforms that support all our back office operations for us and our clients. This position is responsible for collaborating with other architects and technical leads to develop the technical direction for systems across the enterprise as well as responsible for the technical evolution of client’s systems as the company continues to develop new technologies. This individual will also coordinate efforts of Web Development with Development Teams foreign and domestic, and may/will oversee all product development efforts throughout the SDLC for our Mobile Application Suite for Android and IOS. We are looking for someone who is innovative, visionary, and results-oriented and who can take ownership projects and drive them to completion.
- Communicate technical direction and vision to all levels of management and technical staff.
- Perform analyses of requirements to design, document, and communicate technical implementations of those requirements. This design includes the physical environment as well as the software and data architecture as well as may involve modification of existing systems and/or the creation of new systems.
- Collaborate with the technical leads responsible for establishing software development standards that support the technical vision.
- Communicate extensively with members of project teams regarding status, options, and issues related to the technical aspects of systems under development.
- Provide architecture and technical leadership to the development team.
- Serve as technical leader and resource by providing direction and assistance to technical leads and developers for data design, technical design, and development as needed.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Support a variety of other duties including maintenance; troubleshooting; technical design, coding and testing.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Participate in release planning, establishing milestones and driving the delivery of the release as defined in the roadmap
- Bachelors Degree in 4 year program (preferably with a concentration in Computer Science or other technical program)
- Must have 8+ years of experience in Java
- Experience with providing highly available architectures
- Experience with leading development teams
- Experience with project management
- Must have exceptional analytical skills and strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear and organized approach to solving complex problems.
- Must be able to balance hands-on R&D with thought leadership
- Experiences with mobile application development for IOS and Android ( Xamarin, jquery) a plus
- Experience architecting enterprise-class business intelligence solutions in a commercial environment.
- Experience working with distributed teams or 3rd party development partners
- Strong work ethic with ability to succeed in a minimally structured environment.
- Flexible, resourceful, and creative in approach.
This position can pay a base salary up to 160K + or – DOE plus bonus and an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
If interested and more importantly qualified, please send an updated copy of your resume with contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role
My client is growing and looking for qualified SW Engineers to help them grow! Unfortunately, Visa Sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role.
My client is the premier provider of application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world.
They are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join their team and play a lead role in the evolution of the portfolio of their newest product, allowing easy integration of our scanning into IDEs (Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ), build servers (Jenkins/Hudson, Maven, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Team Services), and integration into developers’ own tools and command lines (API Wrappers for Java and .NET).This is a hands-on development role including tasks such as code reviews, coding new enhancements, maintaining our existing code base, participating and driving architectural decisions, and ensuring a superior user experience.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or Engineering. Master’s degree a plus. 5+ years of experience required
- Quickly navigate and learn the integration frameworks and APIs within each ecosystem (Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins, VSTS, etc.)
- Proficient developing with Java. Strong C# a significant plus.
– Experience developing for Amazon Web Services Elastic Compute Cloud desired.
- Collaborate with our UX team to implement a compelling user experience for developers
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule with high quality on or below budget
- Communicate with project stakeholders and the management team regarding status/direction of projects
- Experience with Application Security desired
- Very strong business acumen and analytic skills required
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience developing tooling, SDKs, or frameworks for other developers.
This position could pay a base salary in the 110-120K range + or – DOE plus stock and an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
If interested and more importantly qualified, please send your updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa Sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role.
My client is growing and an outstanding place to work. The base salary range for this role goes up to 115-120K + or – DOE plus stock and an excellent comprehensive benefits package. Location-Burlington, MA
They are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our fast-paced and innovative team in building the next generation of their platform. This is a full stack role that will play a crucial part in migrating our platform to a modern, micro-service architecture.
Do you enjoy a challenging and collaborative company culture that encourages you to grow and learn? Do you enjoy having fun with a spirited team while delivering industry-leading products and features? We offer unlimited vacation time, flexible hours, bi-annual hackathons, and many after-hours activities to interact with your fellow employees! Come join our team!
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience developing object-oriented software with Java J2EE, JDBC
- Experience in building microservice solutions e.g. Dropwizard, Spring Cloud
- Experience in a continuous build and integration environment e.g. Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus
- Understanding and genuine interest in the Full Stack including Server and
Network technologies, data modeling, business logic, API, and User
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, and able to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
BS/BA. in Computer Science or Engineering; M.S. degree is a plus
Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Understanding of security related technologies and secure coding practices
- Performance and scalability
- Understanding of SaaS infrastructure, including Server, Network, and Hosting infrastructure
- Previous experience building web facing API(s)
If you are interested and more importantly feel qualified for this role, please send your updated resume with contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role.