My client is growing and looking for qualified SW Engineers to help them grow! Unfortunately, Visa Sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role.
My client is the premier provider of application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world.
They are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join their team and play a lead role in the evolution of the portfolio of their newest product, allowing easy integration of our scanning into IDEs (Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ), build servers (Jenkins/Hudson, Maven, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio Team Services), and integration into developers’ own tools and command lines (API Wrappers for Java and .NET).This is a hands-on development role including tasks such as code reviews, coding new enhancements, maintaining our existing code base, participating and driving architectural decisions, and ensuring a superior user experience.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or Engineering. Master’s degree a plus. 5+ years of experience required
- Quickly navigate and learn the integration frameworks and APIs within each ecosystem (Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jenkins, VSTS, etc.)
- Proficient developing with Java. Strong C# a significant plus.
– Experience developing for Amazon Web Services Elastic Compute Cloud desired.
- Collaborate with our UX team to implement a compelling user experience for developers
- Ensure projects are completed on schedule with high quality on or below budget
- Communicate with project stakeholders and the management team regarding status/direction of projects
- Experience with Application Security desired
- Very strong business acumen and analytic skills required
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Previous experience developing tooling, SDKs, or frameworks for other developers.
This position could pay a base salary in the 110-120K range + or – DOE plus stock and an excellent comprehensive benefits package.
If interested and more importantly qualified, please send your updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa Sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role.