My client is growing and an outstanding place to work. The base salary range for this role goes up to 115-120K + or – DOE plus stock and an excellent comprehensive benefits package. Location-Burlington, MA
They are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our fast-paced and innovative team in building the next generation of their platform. This is a full stack role that will play a crucial part in migrating our platform to a modern, micro-service architecture.
Do you enjoy a challenging and collaborative company culture that encourages you to grow and learn? Do you enjoy having fun with a spirited team while delivering industry-leading products and features? We offer unlimited vacation time, flexible hours, bi-annual hackathons, and many after-hours activities to interact with your fellow employees! Come join our team!
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience developing object-oriented software with Java J2EE, JDBC
- Experience in building microservice solutions e.g. Dropwizard, Spring Cloud
- Experience in a continuous build and integration environment e.g. Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus
- Understanding and genuine interest in the Full Stack including Server and
Network technologies, data modeling, business logic, API, and User
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, and able to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
BS/BA. in Computer Science or Engineering; M.S. degree is a plus
Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Understanding of security related technologies and secure coding practices
- Performance and scalability
- Understanding of SaaS infrastructure, including Server, Network, and Hosting infrastructure
- Previous experience building web facing API(s)
If you are interested and more importantly feel qualified for this role, please send your updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this role.