My client is growing again and is seeking talented Software Engineers with a strong background in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and object-oriented development in C++.
The focus of this position will be on extending scalability to tens of thousands of processors, using specialized parallel architectures (e.g. IBM Blue Gene) and GPUs to accelerate simulations, dynamic load balancing, and new functionality including moving geometry and adaptive resolution. Responsibilities will include software requirements analysis, design, project planning, implementation and testing.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 3-5 + years of experience with industrial engineering software development.
- A strong background in designing/developing complex software systems.
- Strong computer science background.
- Significant experience with parallel processing.
- Experience with scientific programming.
- Proficient in C++.
- Strong independent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team.
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and contributing towards collective goals.
Education & Experience:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or equivalent field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing industrial engineering software.
Experience in the following areas is considered a plus:
- Numerical methods
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
Out of state candidates will be considered and relocation will be provided for qualified candidates.
Visa transfer is available for qualified candidates.
If interested and more importantly qualified, send your updated resume with contact info and you will be contacted immediately.