My client is growing again and is seeking talented Software Engineers with a strong background in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and object-oriented development in C++.
The focus of this position will be on new functionality including moving geometry and adaptive resolution, improving the accuracy and efficiency of existing numerical techniques, and the implementation of new physics models and algorithms. Some of the new functionality will require addressing a variety of parallel processing challenges, including dynamic load balancing.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 3-5+ years experience with industrial engineering software development.
- A strong background in designing/developing complex software systems.
- Strong computer science background.
- Proficient in C++.
- Experience with parallel processing.
- Experience with computational geometry (e.g. spatial search algorithms).
- Experience with finite difference methods.
- Strong independent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team.
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for learning and contributing towards collective goals.
Experience in the following areas is considered a plus:
- Lattice Boltzmann (LBM) technology.
- Numerical methods.
Education & Experience:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or equivalent field.
- Minimum 3 years experience developing industrial engineering software.
Out of state candidates will be considered and relocation will be provided for qualified candidates.
Visa transfer is available for qualified candidates.
If interested and more importantly qualified, send your updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.