My client is experiencing exciting company growth and is looking to hire exceptional SW Engineers to help them grow with their broad experience in the development of software products and web applications, with an emphasis on Enterprise Java. You will be a key member of our product development team.
In this new role, you will contribute your ideas and expertise, and have responsibilities to:
• Design, Architect and develop features and enhancements of our product.
• Provide critical architectural input in key decisions.
• Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other engineers on the team.
• Collaborate with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams.
Education & Experience :
BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 8+ years of commercial web software development experience
• Strong Java/J2EE development experience
• Expertise with spring framework and Hibernate.
• Understanding of AngularJS
• Knowledge of Apache Tomcat and databases (MySQL)
• Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
• Familiarity with web security concepts and technologies
• Familiarity with working in Agile environment (Scrum)
• Comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills
• Desire for learning new/emerging technologies, tools, platforms and API’s
• Ability to multi task and have passion to deliver quality products
• Self-starter and ability to work on defining requirements with stakeholders
• Good English oral/written communication skills
Additional Skills and Experience (Optional):
• Programming experience in Groovy, Python and UNIX shell scripting
• Knowledge of Grails framework.
• Experience with WebGL.
• Some understanding of principles of Mechanical Engineering and Fluid Mechanics
• Knowledge of Mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
This position can pay a very competitive base salary plus stock and excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Our work environment is informal, collaborative, and supportive of individual growth in talent and leadership. If you are an ambitious team player with keen technical skills and a desire to continue learning new technologies, while working in a fast paced environment, this may be the place for you.
If interested and more importantly qualified, please send your updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa Sponsorship or transfer not available for this role.