My client is growing and looking for the following:
Telecom and Network Manager – very competitive base plus 10% bonus and benefits
LOCATION : Warren, PA
The Network and Telecom Manager is responsible for design, selection, implementation, and support of all Call Center and Enterprise Telephony and data network solutions. Critical success factors (CSF) include
- Managing the current enterprise phone systems and Avaya-based call center platform which supports a “virtual contact center” comprised of 3 physical call centers with approx. 300 agents each.
- Managing team supporting 300-400 physical network devices
- Supporting integration of outsourced call center solution providers.
This position reports to the Director of Technical Services, and manages 3 to 5 staff positions, with partnerships to other IT groups including Network & Desktop Services and Business Application teams.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Participate in strategic technology infrastructure planning to support Company objectives.
- Develop and champion proposals and presentations targeted for the audience which can range from peers and subordinates to C-Level Executives.
- Ensure appropriate level of redundancy and network / telecom resiliency to support business’ disaster recovery and business continuity objectives.
- Organize objectives into executable projects, plan effort and resources, and participate in on-time / in-budget execution.
- Cultivate relationships with both technical and business peers, and vendors to efficiently manage contracts, budgets, Operating Level Agreements (OLA) and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Prepare and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plan for network and telecom team
- Prepare system documentation and implement best practices in telecom and networking.
- Mentor junior level team members to professionally develop skills needed to meet critical success factors
Telephony Management and Support
- Support, Upgrade, and Enhance current Avaya CM / CMS call center solution
- Support interfaces to Order Management, IVR, and Call Recording System
- Research and recommend Call Center technology solutions like CTI integration, Optimized Call Routing, VOIP, etc.
- Understand and recommend converged network solutions (ex. SIP trunks, VoIP, MPLS)
- Partner with teams to develop Call Center BI / Analytics Platform
Network Management and Support
- Designs and implements secure networks that ensure PCI DSS 3.0 compliance and other compliance needs
- Manage 300-400 physical network devices including edge Cisco 2900 series and Juniper routers, core 6500 series chassis, and ASA security devices.
- Manage MPLS network and administer associated protocols like BGP, OSPF, STP, EIGRP, HSRP and others.
- Ensure network stability by collecting and analyzing performance and reliability data.
- Recommend and manage network changes designed to improve network efficiency and service.
- 10 years’ progressively more responsible experience in Telecom/Network with at least 5 years of managerial level experience
- Expertise in Inbound Contact Center Technology Support and call optimization, using Avaya solutions. ACSS/ASPS certification preferred.
- Expertise in Cisco Routing/Switching, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, STP, HSRP, Security Appliances, and 2FA. CCNA/CCNP preferred.
- Experience with PCI DSS 3.0 compliance. CISSP desirable.
- Experience in vendor and supply chain management / contract negotiations, including wireless/mobile
- Experience with Opex and Capex budget responsibility
- Strong understanding of Avaya CMS, and data export for use with Analytics
- Experience with SaaS and PaaS technologies and providers
If interested and more importantly qualified, send updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.
Unfortunately, Visa sponsorship or transfer NOT available for this position.
Out of State candidates considered-Relocation offered for qualified candidates.