my client is seeking the following:
It is a functional role. they would consider someone who has strong Oracle Order Management experience and if you lack Quote to Cash or Order to Cash, you will be able to get it. We could also consider someone more junior (maybe 3-5 years of experience) in a non-senior capacity if you have the right background.
We are looking for a versatile and motivated Senior Systems Analyst with Oracle E-Business Suite experience. The ideal candidate will have had implementation & support experience with the Quote to Cash process in Oracle E-Business Suite. The successful candidate will join the Corporate IS team which maintains the operation and integrity of the Oracle R12 modules currently implemented.
- Participate in projects, work with both system integrator and outsource vendor, for successful on-time delivery through formal project management and software development lifecycle methodology.
- Lead quarterly release testing, track results, and clearly communicate status and issues to business owners and management.
- Work closely with end-users to understand business process improvements, identify and document functional requirements, and offer solutions.
- Advise on application functionality and make recommendations for possible future enhancements.
- Implement automated solutions through a formal software development life cycle including requirement definition, project planning and testing in a Sarbanes Oxley compliant environment.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement test plans for functional changes, bug fixes, enhancements, patches, and upgrades.
- Contribute to user documentation and train-the-trainer activities.
- Provide post-production support on a scheduled 24×7 rotation basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years Oracle E-Business Suite applications experience.
- Experience performing business analysis for Oracle Applications 11.5.10 or greater with solid knowledge of module functionality and configurations. R12 experience preferred.
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle including requirement definition, project planning, formal software testing methodology in a Sarbanes Oxley compliant environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
If interested and more importantly qualified, send updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately.
Possible H1B Visa transfer for qualified candidates only.