greater Boston, MA location
Keys are someone who has a real strong understanding of the digital technology space for Life Sciences. Someone who has worked for a Big 5 consulting firm doing Digital marketing Consulting would be ideal.
My client, a highly successful and growing Pharma company has an exciting opportunity for an IT professional with a solid background in leading the development of Commercial web solutions in a global Pharmaceutical setting. Brand new position, no team yet, will help build out team as necessary. A mix of Marketing & Technical experience. If you have SEO/SEM experience would be a plus. You would be a liaison between GAM( global application management) and BIM( business information management ). You would lead web development to each individual brand for marketing of specific drugs . You will need technical knowledge of leading a SW group, have marketing knowledge & business strategy knowledge, a consulting background could be ideal. You will need Global experience dealing with time critical projects, be strategic as a thought leader utilizing appropriate technologies to get the job done. This is a very collaborative role working with various other groups and have extensive managerial experience building and leading teams.
Qualifications – Proven ability to lead a dynamic global team of software developers creating cutting-edge solutions supporting the Commercial business ( i.e. Sales & Marketing, Managed Markets, etc..).
– Deep knowledge of trends in eMarketing and the competitive landscape in order to identify opportunities for innovation to ensure that we offer best in class user experience for our customers from our digital platforms
– Proficient in utilizing highly iterative approaches, such as Agile development methodologies, to provide high quality and timely delivery of business critical solutions.
– Provide leadership and oversight to establishing and maintaining the full application development lifecycle (i.e. resource planning, sourcing models, etc..)
– Participate as a highly innovative partner with the Commercial business developing technology roadmaps in line with the growing needs at our company.
– Ability to manage and plan the global systems architecture for Commercial IT.
– Shepherd the needs of the team with the IT Infrastructure teams.
– Excellent managerial and communication skills combined with strong customer focus and proven ability to interact in multi-disciplinary cross-cultural project teams.
– Experience working with external digital agencies
– The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role in the Pharma/Biotech or other regulated industry.
Undergraduate degree with 10-15 years relevant experience, including at least 5 years managing digital marketing development teams. MBA preferred.
If interested and more importantly qualified, send updated resume with contact info to email@example.com
H1-B Visa transfer available for qualified candidates