My client is looking to hire motivated detailed oriented analyst/developer. In this role, you will be supporting the IS team with report development, ad hoc reporting, ETL solutions and SharePoint administration. Specific duties will require the applicant to have a strong background using the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
· Develop Reports
· Develop & Support ETL solutions
· Ad hoc analysis of travel data for internal review & external clients
· Support internal and public facing SharePoint websites
· Developing dashboards with extensive graphical display of data
· Analyze data and trends, and suggest performance improvement measures
· Microsoft Business Intelligence tools, specifically SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
· SQL stored procedures and user defined functions is a must
· Data warehousing, data mart and database technologies, standards, and methodologies
· Database tuning and performance
· Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
· Business Intelligence environment as an ETL Developer
· Proven competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, MS Access, PowerPoint)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills ; strong customer focus skills
· Experience with travel data is a plus
· Sharepoint administration is a plus
· Database Administration and maintenance is a plus
In addition to the above:
· Exceptional service orientation.
· Manage ongoing relationships with internal and external clients.
· Focused on achieving key objectives and goals relevant to success of the role.
· Completes tasks in an organized and methodical manner to meet agreed objectives.
· Able to multi-task and manage own time.
· Persistence to get results.
· Self-motivated and directed to achieve results.
Problem solving and analytical skills:
· Proactively identifies problems and escalate without prompting.
· Ability to analyze large volumes of information and break down into manageable portions in a logical manner.
Attention to Detail:
· Able to focus on large volumes of data and identify errors or discrepancies.
· Ability to relate with people and develop ongoing relationships that are mutually beneficial.
· Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives.
· Ability to communicate and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical people.
· Can create documentation of systems and processes that are logical and easy to follow
If interested and qualified send updated resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this role.