Leading financial services company in downtown Boston is seeking the following due to company growth.
Keys to this perm position:
They are seeking either an Analyst (Fixed Income Analytics) with good technical skills (Python or Java) and Quant skills or a Quant Developer with good Client Skills.
Excellent Communication and Relationship building skills
- Be a part of the team responsible for the implementation and production of analytics and risk statistics across all asset classes (Fixed Income, Equity, Commodity, FX, and Derivatives)
- Be a subject matter expert in analytics and risk statistics and interface with users in case of any issues and questions
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a systems analyst in the financial services industry
- Practical understanding of financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, swaps, options, futures, forwards, asset backed securities, mortgages, etc..
- Very good knowledge of Fixed Income analytics
- Familiarity with OIS pricing models and related concepts
- Practical understanding of Derivatives (including valuation and risk management approaches)
- Experience dealing with analytics vendors (Yield Book, Point, Bloomberg,…etc)
- Experience with vendor valuation libraries and applications (Numerix, Calypso, FinCad)
- Experience with advanced investment data concepts such as holdings, transactions, security master, analytics, and performance.
- Working knowledge of Python will be a big plus
- Working knowledge of Java will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong client relationship skills and proven ability to build consensus. Experience working directly with business partners to understand their needs and deliver solutions that meet those needs.
- Experience writing requirements, functional specifications, use cases, and test plans
- Change agent, creative, innovative and focused on continuous improvements
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of ownership of outcomes
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL and relational database technology
- Experience supporting critical production applications
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- CFA Institute Claritas Certificate, CFA Charter or progress towards one considered an asset
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Analyst to join a strong, collaborative team in a role focusing on analysis with leadership and advancement opportunities. The individual will be responsible for requirements, systems analysis, prototyping, testing, and project management.
This position requires a high level of direct interaction with business users and excellent communication and delivery skills. This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments with people at all levels of the organization.
If interested and qualified, please send your updated resume with contact info to email@example.com and you will be contacted immediately. I have a more detailed job description if needed.
Outstanding total compensation and comprehensive benefits package!
My client will transfer an existing H1B Visa for qualified candidates.